Satyendra Prasanno Sinha (English – Satyendra Prasanno Sinha) was a well-known Indian lawyer and politician who had a really profitable authorized tenure. He was additionally made the Advocate Common of Bengal. He received the ‘Authorities of India Act – 1919’ handed within the ‘Home of Lords’ based mostly on the Montagu-Chelmsford resolutions to amend the ‘Indian Structure’. He was given the title of ‘Lord’ after the First World Conflict.
Satyendra Prasanno Sinha Biography | Profession | Age | Wiki
|Identify||Satyendra Prasno Sinha|
|Full Identify, different names||Satyendra Prasno Sinha|
|Delivery||March 24, 1863 AD|
|delivery place||Birbhum District, Bengal|
|loss of life||March 4, 1928|
|place of loss of life||Baharampur|
Satyendra Prasno Sinha was born on March 24, 1863 in Birbhum district of British Bengal. His father was a landowner.
He was married on 15 Might 1880 with Gobinda Mohini Mitter, who was a resident of Vardhaman.
Satyendra Prasano Sinha acquired his early schooling from his house city. After this received a scholarship from ‘Presidency Faculty’, Calcutta. He additionally acquired an invite from the bar of ‘Lincoln’s Inn’ in London.
- He was the primary Indian to be appointed Advocate Common of Bengal in 1907 and to be appointed to the Government Council of the Governor-Common.
- Throughout 1909–1910 within the council, he served as a member of legislation.
- Satyendra Prasano Sinha was awarded the title of ‘Knight’ in 1914.
- Within the yr 1915, he presided over the session of the ‘Indian Nationwide Congress Get together’ in Bombay (present-day Mumbai). After this he additionally joined Britain’s ‘Imperial Conflict Cupboard’.
- In 1919 he joined the Lloyd George cupboard because the Underneath Secretary of India. He gained fame as ‘Baron Sinha of Raipur’.
- Satyendra Prasano Sinha received the ‘Authorities of India Act-1919’ handed within the ‘Home of Lords’ based mostly on the Montagu-Chelmsford resolutions to amend the ‘Indian Structure’.
- Within the yr 1920, he was appointed because the Governor of Bihar and Orissa. He was the primary Indian to carry this place beneath British rule. He needed to resign the next yr because of ailing well being.
- Within the yr 1926 he was appointed a member of the ‘Judicial Committee of the Privy Council’.
loss of life
Satyendra Prasano Sinha died on 4 March 1928 in Baharampur.