G. Ok. Biography of Surya Prakash | Wiki | Books | Honor
Name: G. Ok. solar gentle
Date of Beginning : 1963
Location : Bangalore
G. Ok. Surya Prakash was born in 1953 in Bangalore. He was the sixth youngster of his father Late GN Kushnamurthy. His father was a famend professor of economics in Bangalore. He studied in Vasantnagar Authorities Major College and Gandhinagar Larger Secondary College.
He accomplished his BSc Honors from Bangalore College in 1972. In 1974, received an MSc diploma from IT Madras. And the PhD was accomplished in 1978 from the College of Southern California below the course of George Ollah.
G. Ok. Surya Prakash is a Professor of Hydrocarbon Chemistry within the Division of Chemistry on the College of Southern California. He works because the director of the Locker Hydrocarbon Analysis Institute. the place he maintains his predominant analysis laboratory. He’s additionally at present working because the President of Chemistry. He has labored on the attribute of secure carbocation in superacids. He additionally serves on a number of editorial boards of main scientific journals.
Dr. Prakash is a talented researcher. Which has greater than 800 peer-reviewed publications. Which has been talked about greater than 40,000 occasions. and co-authored a number of edited books and monographs. He co-developed the Direct Methanol Gasoline Cell DMFC with colleagues from NASA-JPL. This discount is usually often called Rupert’s gentle reagent.
1) He’s the recipient of three American Chemical Society Nationwide Awards 2004, 2006 and 2018.
2) He was elected a Fellow of the European Academy of Sciences in 2011 for his contribution to the methanol financial system.
3) Awarded the Tannery Moisson Prize for his work in fluorine chemistry|
4) Kappa’s School Recognition Award for Analysis and Scholarship 1986 |
5) CRSI Medal, Chemical Analysis Society of India 2010|
6) 2012 Fellow of the European Academy of Sciences|
7) Mellon Mentoring Award Publish Doctoral College of Southern California 2012|
8) Eric and Sheila Samson Prime Minister’s Award 2013 for Various Fuels for Transport from the Kingdom of Israel|
9) The Nationwide Academy of Sciences India NASA Overseas Fellow 2013|
10) nineteenth Charles Reid Ended Lecturer, Rensselaer Positechnic Institute 2016.