Biography of Shivraj Ramsharan – Biography of Shivraj Ramsharan
Identify: Shivraj Ramsharan
Birthday – 10 October 1923
Location: Madras, India
Shiraz Ramsharan was an Indian scientist identified for his work within the area of crystallography. Shivraj Ramsharan was born on 10 October 1923 within the metropolis of Madras in India, he was married to Kausalya. Kausalya was the granddaughter of BS Srinivasa Shastri, an Indian politician. He acquired his early training from Nagpur.
He obtained the diploma of B.A.C. Honors from Nagpur College within the yr 1943. He had obtained the diploma of M.Sc. within the yr 1945. In 1948, he obtained associateship in IISc and in 1949 he obtained the diploma of DSC in Nagpur College. He acquired his PhD below CV Raman.
After finishing his doctorate, he labored as a lecturer within the Indian Institute of Science. At the moment he developed an curiosity in X-rays and performed an vital function in enhancing the general science division within the Nationwide Aerospace Laboratories. He has labored as a professor within the Indian Institute of Know-how.
To start with of his profession, Prof. Ramyash labored as a Analysis Assistant in IASC in 1945. Then from 1981 to 1984, he turned the director of IICS. He was a lecturer in IISC from 1949-1953.
From 1953 to 1962, he was working as an assistant professor. He was the director from 1981 to 1984. Prof Ramsharan labored on the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn New York from 1954 to 1955. He was Honorary Distinguished Professor Emeritus within the Analysis Institute from 1984 to 2003.
Compliments and Honors:
1) Prof. Ramsharan was awarded the Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar Award by the Authorities of India in 1966.
2) Within the yr 1980, Ramsharan acquired the Vasvik Award |
3) In 1985, he was awarded the INSA Aryabhata Medal.
4) In 1985, he was awarded the Paghbhushan Award by the Authorities of India.
5) In 1955 he’s a Fellow of the Indian Academy of Sciences.
6) In 1972, he was elected a Fellow of the Indian Nationwide Science Academy.
1) C V Raman and Scientific Papers of C V Raman C Ramsharan Scattering of Mild 1989|
2) C Ramsharan died on 29 December 2003 in Bangalore.