Biography of Munia Ganguly | Wiki | Awards and Honors | Books
Title: Muniya Ganguly
Location : India
Occupation: Biochemist Scientist at CIGIB
Muniya Ganguly is an Indian biochemist, biotechnologist and scientist on the Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (ICGIB). She is thought for creating non-invasive protocols of drug supply.
Muniya Ganguly is a member of that detachment. Which represented the IGI B in a joint analysis initiative between CSIR and IGIB for intertwining chemistry with biology.
Munia Ganguly is engaged on nanocomplexes of cargo molecules and nanoparticle mediation strategies for varied cell and tissue illumination. Dr. Munia is a member of the Editorial Advisory Committee on Nanoscience and its Purposes. Which is sponsored by a nationwide stage seminar. She has served because the chief of the IGIB mission, Nanomaterials and Nanodevices for functions in well being and illness.
The staff led by him has been profitable in creating a drug supply system for te dermatological problems. Wherein plasmid DNA was carried utilizing a nanometer sized peptide complicated. Two efficient penetration is proven. and clearly with out harming the pores and skin.
Dr. Muniyane holds two patents for the processes developed by you. Dr. Munia has established her personal laboratory in IGIB. His laboratory is primarily engaged in creating nucleic acids and environment friendly methods to deal with the pores and skin, eye and catfish utilizing cell peptidating peptidases. Which can finally be helpful for the supply of developed cargo to those organs.
Presently the main target of this laboratory is: 1) Growth of peptide primarily based nanocomplexes for supply of nucleic acids to numerous cell and tissue varieties. 2) Develop protected and environment friendly strategies of cargo supply for pores and skin.
Awards and honors :
1) The Authorities of India has honored him with the Nationwide Biopsychology Award in 2012 for his contribution to Bioscience.
2) Scientific articles that a web-based registry has listed 76 of them.
3) Nanoworks is concerned in ABSMSNW-2017 Worldwide Convention on Methods Advances in Organic Programs and Supplies Science.
4) He has edited a particular quantity of the journal Genomics Remaining Trades in Well being and Discovery Science and Tradition, printed in January 2011.
E book :
1) Inorganic Particle Synthesis Through Micro and Microcalculation A Micrometer to Nanometer Panorama by Munia Ganguly 31 Octokar Printed in 2003.