Biography of Ganpati Dadasaheb Yadav | Awards And Honors | Book
Title : Ganpati Dadasaheb Yadav
Date of Delivery : 14 September 1952 age 67 years
Location : Arjunwada, Radhanagari, Kolhapur District Maharashtra,
Occupation: Chemical Engineer Tutorial
Spouse: Vasanti Veeraradhavan Iyer
Ganpati Yadav was born on 14 September 1952 in Arjunwada, Kolhapur district of the western Indian state of Maharashtra. Who was with the Dadasaheb Krishnaji Rukmini couple. He did his early training within the native faculty of his village until class VII and later in elementary training until class VII and later in elementary training. He studied in Kolhapur until class XI.
Yadav joined the College Division of Chemical Expertise (UDCT) of Bombay College and did his commencement in Chemical Engineering in 1974. And began his profession within the establishment as a school member. He continued his doctoral research in 1980 underneath the supervision of famend chemical engineer, Man Mohan Sharma, to safe his PhD.
Ganpati Yadav is an Indian chemical engineer, inventor and tutorial. Identified for his analysis on nanomaterials, chemical response and fuel absorption with section switch catalysts. He’s the Vice Chancellor of the Institute of Chemical Expertise, Mumbai.
He’s additionally working as RT Modi Distinguished Professor. He has reportedly labored on supplies similar to Sulfated Zirconia Heteropoly Acid to develop improved methods in oil restoration, section switch and heterogeneous catalysis. He holds a number of Indian and US patents.
Yadav had served because the President of the Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers IICH in 2001. He had served because the director and vice-chancellor of the Institute of Chemical Expertise. He headed the Middle for Nanoscience and Teletechnology and the Middle for Inexperienced Expertise of Mumbai College because the Chief Coordinator. He’s the President of the Catalyst Society of India and the Maharashtra Academy of Sciences.
Awards and Honors:
1) Yadav was awarded the Worldwide Society for Expertise in Training ISTE’s Finest Engineering Faculty Instructor Award in 1994.
2) In 1995, he acquired the VASVIK Industrial Analysis Award.
3) He acquired the IEEE Award in 1997 for the event of eco pleasant applied sciences.
4) Awarded the medal of Maharaja Sayajirao College of Baroda in 2002 |
5) He acquired three awards in 2007:|
1) SK Bhattacharya Eminent Scientist Award Catalys Society of India|
2) Chemtech Basis Award|
3) Maharashtra Authorities’s Finest Instructor Award |
6) Two Awards in 2009: 1) Awarded with the Establishment’s Eminier Engineer Award, 2) Awarded with the Hercules Padma Vibhushan Professor CN Rao Medal|
7) Awarded CV Raman Award in 2011|
8) Go Em Besta Instructor Award|
9) KG Naik Gold Medal|
10) Anna Vishwavidyalaya Nationwide Award|
11) IICHE Chemcon Prestigious Award|
12) Hindustan Lever Biennial Award|
13) The Authorities of India honored him with the civilian honor of Padma Shri in 2016.
14) Conferred with Dr. H. L. Roy Memorial Lecture Award |