Biography of Dulari Qureshi | Education | Work |Book
Title: Dulari Qureshi
Born : 24 September 1950
Location – India
Occupation: Artwork historian
Dulari Qureshi was born on 24 September 1950 in India. She is the daughter of Ramesh Shankar Gupte, senior professor at Marathwada College in Aurangabad. He was at Boone College in America as a visiting professor. His mom Nalini Gupte was a doctor. He has additionally accomplished diploma in Arts and Grasp’s Diploma in Tourism.
Dulari Qureshi is an Indian educational from Aurangabad Maharashtra. She holds a doctorate in artwork historical past. The topic of his thesis is the artwork and imaginative and prescient of the Aurangabad Caves. Dr. Dulari Qureshi has artwork, philosophy and imaginative and prescient. Dr. Dulari Qureshi has made a major contribution within the discipline of artwork historical past and journalism.
He has written greater than 20 analysis articles. Which had been revealed nationally in books and magazines. Along with her thesis, she additionally contributes articles function tales. Conducts interviews of well-known personalities. He has greater than 500 articles and different tales to his credit score.
He began a collection of articles and his present standing was taken by Aurangabad with tales specializing in his present state of affairs. To do that, Dr. Dulari, together with Dr. Morvan Chirkar, tried to begin the Ellora Aurangabad pageant to advertise native tradition and tourism. of which he’s the Sanskutik President.
Other than being a historian, Dr. Dulari Qureshi can be a historian. He performed a significant function within the planning of ASI and chemical safety of a few of its reefs in addition to finishing up some rock buttressing and waterproofing works within the Ajanta Caves.
He’s the tourism division of Dr. Babasaheb Ambeukur is a retired Professor and Director of Marathwada College, Aurangabad. He’s additionally the cultural president of Ellora Atanta Aurangabad Competition. Certainly one of his vital contributions is the invention of inscriptions at Pitkulkhora close to Aurangabad. Dr. Dulari Qureshi is now additionally the President of Indian Vacationer Congress Western Area.
She is intently related to many organizations. which is like this :
1) Tourism Advisory Board, Maharashtra|
2) Government Member, Nationwide Belief for Artwork and Cultural Heritage of India |
3) Professional Committee on Antiquities ASI |
4) Cultural President, Ellora Ajanta Aurangabad Competition Committee|
5) He was additionally the joint secretary of the World Administration Convention held in Aurangabad in October 1999.
6) Member of Heritage Committee constituted by Aurangabad Municipal Company |
1) The Artwork and Evil of Aurangabad Caves|
2) Tourism potential in Aurangabad|
3) Daulatabad Fort|
4) Rock Reduce Temples of Western India|
5) Marathwada idols |
6) Ajanta, Sculpture, Structure and Portray|