Biography of Dronamarju Krishnarao | Work | Awards and Honors | Books
Title: Dronamarju Krishnarao
Date of Delivery: 14 January 1937 Age 83
Location: Pithapuram, Andhra Pradesh
Dronamurj Krishnarao was born on 14 January 1937 in Pithapuram, Andhra Pradesh. He went to MR Faculty in Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh to check Botany. And acquired the diploma of commencement in 1955. In 1957, he obtained the diploma of Strutkottar from Agra College.
He had studied plant breeding and genetics. When JBS Halhane moved to India in 1958, Dronamurj wrote to Haldane for the chance to pursue a analysis profession below his path on the Indian Statistical Institute in Calcutta.
Dronamurj Kushnarao is an Indian feminine geneticist and Basis of Genetic Analysis for Houston, Texas. A spotlight of his work has been the analysis of JBS Haldane. His title as a author is usually Krishna R. Dronamurjra. Early in his analysis profession, he found the primary case of a gene on the human Y chromosome. and revealed a paper in 1960.
He was additionally part of his PhD thesis on the Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta. Dronacharya’s early analysis in human genetics and the unbiased work of LD Sagavi on the Tata Phaser Heart in Mumbai in the end laid the inspiration for the Indian Society of Human Genetics.
Dronamurju obtained superior coaching at College Faculty London and Johns Hopkins Faculty of Drugs. This was adopted by a postdoctoral fellowship in genetics on the College of Alberta.
After shifting to America, he continued to analysis inbreeding in human populations, such because the Amish inhabitants in Pennsylvania, with Victor McCusick at Johns Hopkinsa. He additionally taught Sene Indians in New York State and Anya Abadi in America Canada. He studied the connection between fetal mortality and the incidence of oral defects in households.
Awards and honors :
1) Awarded the Nationwide Analysis Service Award (NRSA) from the US Nationwide Institutes of Well being in Washington DC|
2) Yellapragada Subba Rao Memorial Award, India|
3) Expertise India honored with Nayadamma Award|
4) Honorary Professor Albert Witzer Institute Geneva Switzerland|
5) Invited Professor Paris College France|
6) Honorary Visiting Professor Andhra College, India |
7) Honorary Analysis Fellow on the College of London UK |
8) Advisory Captular Startup Accelerator|
1) Century of Genetics: Mutation to Drugs 2018 |
2) Fashionable Science: The Life and Work of JBS Haldane 2017|
3) Victor McKee and Historical past of Medical Genetics 2012|