Title: Dipendra Prasad
Date of Birth : 22 March 1960 Age 59
Location : India
Biography of Dipendra Prasad | Wiki | Work
Dipendra Prasad was born on 22 March 1960 in India. Prasad acquired his bachelor’s diploma from St. Xavier’s Faculty, Mumbai in 1978 earlier than occurring to pursue his Masters from the Indian Institute of Know-how, Kanpur. Which he accomplished in 1980.
From 1980-1985, Prasad labored as a analysis scholar. He accomplished his PHU on the Tata Institute of Elementary Analysis, Mumbai TIFR 1989 beneath the supervision of Harvard-Benédict Gross. His two brothers, Gopal Prasad and Shravan Kumar, are additionally mathematicians.
Dipendra is an Indian mathematician. He’s Professor of Arithmetic on the Indian Institute of Know-how Bombay. He’s an institutional theorist. Who is thought for his work within the fields of self-motivated illustration and Ganprasad promotion. From 1989-1997, Prasad was a Analysis Assistant Fellow after which Reader at TI FR Mumbai.
He was a member of Prasad Institute for Evans Research from 1992-1993. He was an Affiliate Professor after which Full Professor at Prasad Harish Chandra Analysis Institute in Allahabad from 1994 to 2004. He was Professor at PRASAD TIFR Mumbai from 2004-2019. In 2019, Prasad moved to the Indian Institute of Industrial Sciences, Bombay.
Awards and honors :
1) The Authorities of India honored him with the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award in Mathematical Sciences for 2002.
2) He holds the JC Bose Fellowship awarded by the Division of Science and Know-how, New Delhi.
3) He’s additionally the recipient of Swarna Jayanti Fellowship in 1999.
4) He was honored with TWAS award in 2019|
5) Invited Audio system at ICM 2018|
6) Jean Morlet Chair, Heart Internationale de Recontres Mathmatica 2016|
7) Fellow, Indian Nationwide Science Academy 2003|
8) Fellow, Indian Academy of Sciences 1995|